These terms and conditions have been put in place to ensure this initiative will run smoothly and the relationship between musician and venue is mutually beneficial.
This is predominantly an honesty system – don’t be dishonest and fuck it up for the rest of the people out there who are working super hard to achieve something in an industry that is so difficult to achieve in.
1. One login per musician or band
2. This platform is only for bands that are on tour
3. Bands must show a level of interaction with the chosen venue in order to hold up their end of the deal by cross promoting, checking in, taking a pic, tagging or rating the business. We understand everyone markets themselves differently, you do have a choice as to which way you would like to go about it, but you must take one avenue.
4. Bands can only eat once at the chosen venue per tour.
5. When eating at a venue, musicians are limited to one item per person and this can be chosen at the venue's discretion.
6. Bands cannot eat at venues in their anchor hometown.
7. If a musician or band is found to be abusing the system in any way they will be reported and removed from the platform. The music world is a small community. The venues that are helping with this cause are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts – again, don’t abuse it and ruin it for everybody else.
8. There is a $20 sign up fee for the musician or band – this is a one off fee, it will help cover the set up as well as ongoing maintenance and upkeep of the platform. You will basically make this back your first meal.
9. Venues cannot guarantee a seat, it is best to always message via the app or call ahead.
10. “Currently touring” will highlight on your profile to help the venues know when a band is on tour – this will also help alert the public that you are on tour and to check you out.
11. TOURING - the definition to feed music is 3 or more dates in a row 100km or more from your anchor home town.
These terms & conditions are a guideline to assist the venues, however they are all at the venue's discretion.
1. One free meal per visit - however this is up to individual venues to set parameters.
2. The business will have its own Profile on the feed music website which will display what the venue will offer, for example if it will allow multiple visits, is it a set menu etc.
3. As a venue you have the option to choose what is available to the artists as a meal. a set menu, single item from the menu or even allow them to choose one thing of their choice off the menu.
4. One meal per person
5. One visit per tour per venue - again at venues discretion, venues are obviously more than welcome to invite the bands back.
6. You may turn off your location at any time - however it is encouraged to do this out of necessity.
7. Bands that have been verified on the program will be registered on the website, it is the venues responsibility to check that they are verified members of the platform.